a day at camp
JUNE 12-16, 2023
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Camp Copass Campgrounds
8200 E McKinney St, Denton 76208
Flag Pole Ceremony
High and Low Ropes Course
Sports/Games: Swimming, Ga Ga Ball, Sand Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Put-Put Golf, Treasure Hunts, Balloon Toss and more...
Art of Living Presentations
*Dress Code for Mass:
Mass attire requires covered shoulders, no spaghetti straps, no low neck lines, no denim jeans, no flip-flops, and no shorts. Please come in dresses, blouses and skirts, and/or blouses and pants.
1. Be on time.
2. Be friendly with everyone. Think of others.
3. Be orderly.
4. Be a good sport - play to win, but know how to lose.
5. Be generous - have a spirit of service.
6. Be strong - don't complain.
7. Be feminine - respect others and yourself.
8. Be responsible - do things well and finish what you start.
9. Be sincere - tell the truth, no matter what.
10. Be cheerful.
11. Respect all authority and be quick to obey.
12. Be trustworthy - trust in God and family.